Tuesday 15th Oct 2019
My Life, My Family, My Church, My Community.
And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus
Our Core Values are broken down into three headings;
Knowing, Growing and Going
The Bible is our guide and has absolute and final authority.
We also want to have the freedom to be led and guided by the Holy Spirit.
Relationships are very important. We value everyone; and so we want to make sure that we include everyone. We want to be relevant in the world we live in.
We Function as a church under Team Leadership. (Ephesians 4:11)
It is important that being part of the church we recognize that we are called to serve and love one another.
We also want to influence the world we live in with the message of the Gospel, and introduce as many people as possible to Jesus.
GOD at the Centre.
Jesus in everything we do.
Gods Word has absolute and final authority.
Allowing the Holy Spirit to lead.
Relationships - Marriage, Families and Friendship.
Embracing people of all ages, all inclusive, without bias or prejudice.
Growing and changing - to remain relevant in a changing world.
Growing in faith and character
Serve - with Character, Integrity and Humility
Mission- to make disciples and to see them fulfil their potential/purpose in life.
To build the Church of Jesus Christ
VISION STATEMENT GHK - Great Leaders; Healthy Church; Kingdom Advance
1. Leaders; To identify potential Leaders. To provide regular training development to ALL leaders in the church.
2. To promote a culture where believers can develop, express and deepen their spiritual experience of God.
3. To build a church community that encompasses all ages and walks of life so that people feel they can belong.
4. To make the Church more relevant to people with little or no church background.
5. To help people to be free of strongholds in their lives in order to experience the freedom and liberty that comes through the gospel.
6. To engage with the local community to share the love of Christ in practical service and to be a voice in the town.
74 High Street
T: 01271 862426
F: 01271 862426
|Home | Life Groups | Alpha | Childrens Work | Leadership Team | Church Projects | Connect | Missions | News | Senior Citizens | Speakers | Street Pastors | Sunday Meetings | Toys and Toddlers | Vision | Youth | Acorn Group|