Saturday 23rd Mar 2019
From January through to April we will be looking at the Ten Commandments.
A series by Robert Morris called RELAT10NSHIP.
It concentrates how we can find relationship with God and have a right relationship with others.
If you are not in a Lifegroup we can arrange one for you if you see a member of the Leadership Team.
PURPOSE of ‘Life Groups’
• As a Church our focus is to know Jesus and to Glorify His Name in everything we do.
It comes back to always ‘Faith in the Lordship of Jesus’
• Their purpose is to bring Life, Purpose and Personal Spiritual Growth for every Believer.
AIM of ‘Life Groups’
• The aim of the groups is to see the people of God Grow and to know Jesus better.
• To see every believer reach their full potential in God and be fulfilled into what God has called them to Be and Do.
BENEFITS of ‘Life Groups’
• It is the best place to build real relationships
• It helps to apply God’s word better as you can ask questions and discuss issues
• It provides the accountability you need to grow.
• It is a safe place to develop your ministry
• It offers practical and spiritual support when you need it.
74 High Street
T: 01271 862426
F: 01271 862426
|Home | Life Groups | Alpha | Childrens Work | Leadership Team | Church Projects | Connect | Missions | News | Senior Citizens | Speakers | Street Pastors | Sunday Meetings | Toys and Toddlers | Vision | Youth | Acorn Group|